General

Thanks for choosing Hindenburg products. Please help us improve our product with your feedback, ideas and questions. We aim to reply to support questions within 24 hours.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. a few suggestions

Hi there, I just started using Hindenburgh Pro since joining Annie Fredrickson, who I believe you met when you were touring Australia. Very sleek and powerful and I enjoy using it. But I have a couple of suggestions that may make it a bit easier to use- requiring fewer clicks and adjustments. Apologies if the functionality is already there and I simply haven't discovered it. Or if they are just habits I've picked up from using other software, and I just need to get more used to Hindy.
    All the best, Mic

• Allow one to add a group to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Journalist PRO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make importing from a CD faster?

Some of our outside producers give me their shows on a disk with several tracks. With Soundforge I could import the entire CD in less than 2 minutes. On Journalist Pro I'm sitting at 5 minutes and only halfway done importing the CD. Maybe it's due to each track being normalized during the import? I DO like that feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More options while working on multiple individual files

I do a lot of shorts like "A Moment in Time" and "90 Second Naturalist". As it is, all I can do is right-click->export selection about 30 times. an option to export multiple files individually would be amazing (something like Audacity has). This forces me to use Audacity for half of my work.

It would be nice to have more metadata options that aren't JUST for the whole session. All I have right now is the option to change the name, which doesn't help me input the necessary information for ENCO.

Thank you for your responses so far, and keep…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Record Timer

I've decided to use Hindenburg's interface to transfer archival interviews stored on DAT to my computer. A helpful feature would be a timer that would stop recording at a pre-set length.

All the best.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Journalist PRO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Implement snap comparable to the capability in other editing programs.

In such editors as DaVinci Resolve, snap attaches to all relevant features on the timeline, making it extremely useful. This capability should be in Journalist as well.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base