General

Thanks for choosing Hindenburg products. Please help us improve our product with your feedback, ideas and questions. We aim to reply to support questions within 24 hours.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add "Publish to YouTube"

Simple: Add a setting to the publish panel to uplod a file as video to youtube.
    Take the image from the properties as an image for the video.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Journalist PRO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to move order of tracks around

Ability to move order of tracks around. I like having my speaking tracks near each other but if I load tracks at different times I cant move them. Would love to move tracks up and down so certain ones can be near each other. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Broadcaster  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. cyber security best practices

When you work at a small or midsize company, it’s smart to learn about cybersecurity best practices. If you educate yourself about the small things that contribute to cybersecurity, it can go a long way toward helping to protect your organization.
    visit:https://www.flipupdates.com/cybersecurity-best-practices/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How To Setup AT&T Port Forwarding?

You should set up port hosting carefully because other people can access your home network if they get a hold of your IP address. Now, here is how you can set up port forwarding ATT Router.

1. Open the gateway settings from 192.168.1.254 into your browser.
    2. Now, select “Settings,” then “Firewall,” and then “Applications, Pinholes, and DMZ.”
    3. Now, choose the device you want to leave open to the Firewall.
    4. Search the “Edit firewall settings for this computer” section and select one of the two options.
    5. Select the application you want to host and hit “Add.”
    6. In the “Access Code” section, type…
    1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to apply effects to regions, not just tracks

When working with lots of different clips, and attempting to do fairly advanced sound design, it would be really great to not have to have a separate track for each region that requires a different effect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Journalist PRO  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cal Crack

1Password for Windows 7.8.8 Crack + License Key Download Latest 2022 1Password for Windows 7.8.7 Crack is a secret key manager that interestingly presents to
    https://calcrack.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Furnished Apartment For Rent

There are five benefits of getting a furnished apartment for rent. Read about them well before renting a furnished apartment. http://www.lawrence.com/users/lockmartin

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. how to unlock a blockchain wallet?

Log in to your Bitcoin ATM account and choose the "Withdraw Cash" option. Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw, and then transfer Bitcoin to the wallet address QR code shown. You can receive your money once the transaction has been verified on the blockchain network. This usually takes less than 30 minutes.

As a result, the question is, how to unlock a blockchain wallet Getting a Wallet Back

Step 1: Find your wallet words. You must have your wallet words to restore your wallet and retrieve your bitcoin.
    Step 2: Navigate to the backup folder for your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. how to unlock a blockchain wallet?

Log in to your Bitcoin ATM account and choose the "Withdraw Cash" option. Enter the amount of money you want to withdraw, and then transfer Bitcoin to the wallet address QR code shown. You can receive your money once the transaction has been verified on the blockchain network. This usually takes less than 30 minutes.

As a result, the question is, how to unlock a blockchain wallet Getting a Wallet Back

Step 1: Find your wallet words. You must have your wallet words to restore your wallet and retrieve your bitcoin.
    Step 2: Navigate to the backup folder for your…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Broadcaster  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. aol mail settings for iphone

Hello friends, I amjohncrew_______ by Profession I am an engineer and I work as a freelancer and provide solutions for settings and software slitted issues in iPhone or Android. People used to call me to ask about their issues such as aol mail settings for iPhone and I tried to provide a complete solution to their problems. If you are facing such issues and are not able to understand how I can fix them then you can connect to me.
    https://www.emailsettings.co/iphone/aol-mail-setup

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sticky audio interfaces...

I have a KVM switch built into my monitor, which I use to share a keyboard, trackpad – and audio interface between a pair of computers on my desk."Helpfully", when I switch away from the computer running Hindenburg Journalist Pro (and the audio interface disappears 'cos it's now connected to my other computer) the little "found a new interface" window comes up, and when I switch back to it, I similarly get that dialogue. It'd be handy if I could lock Hindenburg to a certain interface so that it would not throw these dialogues even if it disappears for a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How to Factory Reset Netgear Router?

To know about how to factory reset Netgear router, check out the steps mentioned properly. Start by verifying the router’s power light is on. From the back of the router, locate the restore factory settings, or you can select the reset button. Along with it, use the paper clip or object to press and hold the restore factory settings or reset button for 5-6 seconds. Also, release the restore factory settings or reset button to reset your router. While logging in to the router, you should use the login credentials like a username as admin and password as a password.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Happy Birthday Wishes For Love

Happy Birthday Wishes comes once a year, and it’s one of the most important days in anyone’s life. Choose the best birthday wishes to greet your near and dear ones on their special occasion. A gift wrapped with love and a handwritten birthday card or birthday message can be the perfect combo to make his/her day more memorable. https://foxofbussines.com/happy-birthday-wishes-for-love/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pestosol Pest Control Services In Hyderabad

Pestosol Pest Control Services has been the leading and the reputed pest control company in India. We have been offering services to fulfill the needs of the residential and commercial properties.
    http://www.pestosol.in/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. AIpro Crack

Windows Movie Maker 2022 Crack + Activation Code (Latest Version) Free Download Windows Movie Maker 2022 Crack is an excellent multimedia tool with a professional touch at work. The whole process was completed in only three steps. In addition, this includes capturing, editing, and completing. Capture options allow you to import video, audio and music… https://aiprocrack.com/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Drag playback head

Currently, the only way to move the playback head is to click to the new location. This is non-standard and can also be inconvenient. To make HJP consistent with other DAW's and more usable (and intuitive), user should be able to "grab" the playback head with the mouse and drag it to a new location.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Best Digital Marketing Company in Gurgaon

Pomelo is the best Digital marketing agency in Gurgaon that understands how to develop effective social media marketing strategies. We are also known as Social Media Marketing Company in Gurugram.

https://pomelodigital.in/digital-marketing

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Here is some reason that you can check if you are worried about “my printer is offline”:

Here is some reason that you can check if you are worried about “my printer is offline”:

• Check both the system and printer are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
    • Make sure that the printer is set as a default printer on your computer.
    • Furthermore, You can restart your system by switching it off for 30 seconds and then restart it and check whether it is working or not.
    • Clear the queue and make sure there is no pending task.
    • Reconnect your printer again.
    • At last, after proceeding with all the above-mentioned steps, restart…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. MG3 Price in Pakistan

The EV hatch is also likely to be less powerful than the ZS EV, which produces 105kW of power and 353Nm of torque from its front-mounted electric motor.
    https://newcarbike.com/mg3-car-price-in-pakistan-2021-model-review-images/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Go ahead to technical people as Canon printer not responding windows 10

With the technology innovation, crazy persons go through many devices to ease the business workflow steady and simple. Taking the hard copy of the electronic data stream is on the top priority base as you have to revise your data. When it comes to high-quality electronic products to gain profitable results, the canon printer comes at the top of the line. Many times, it does not offer suitable results for the windows operating system and its highest version. Take the fine obligation of our tech geek as canon printer not responding windows 10 to give printer. Call us today to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base