Improve Journalist PRO
After a good month of using Journalist PRO every week I have these suggestions to make this product better and more competitive with the current marketplace of DAWs.
- Ability Save session as template
- Clock removable and visible when in another app
- Ability to make individual tracks different heights
- Makers 1 and 2 should not be in/out
- I should be able to drop a marker in the tracks playback/record area even if the “Marker” window is highlighted. This is VERY important.
- ability to delete ALL markers Select all markers to delete
- Shuffle trim and Region trim should work on all linked tracks
- In/Out should be manipulatable using Shift + click (which is easily programed into multi-button mice)
- While tracks are linked, a selection in one region should also select the same region in all tracks and Shift + End should work on all linked tracks. So if I click one region on track 1, that same area should be selected on all linked tracks. That way when I delete an area the spacing/layout of all tracks remains consistent.
- Ability to shift + click two markers to highlight and bounce only what's between those markers
- The volume/gain indicator on each track should have a crosshair or other indicator to easily see that the level is at zero or not.
- When double + clicking on a Marker, the playhead/selection should jump to the middle of the screen.
- When selecting a region with the arrow keys, the beginning of the selection should jump to the middle of the screen.
- When zooming in/out the playhead or beginning of selected region should stay in the middle of screen.
- Ability to re-locate a chapter pin by double clicking it’s time locator and entering the time code.