How To Setup AT&T Port Forwarding?
You should set up port hosting carefully because other people can access your home network if they get a hold of your IP address. Now, here is how you can set up port forwarding ATT Router.
- Open the gateway settings from 192.168.1.254 into your browser.
- Now, select “Settings,” then “Firewall,” and then “Applications, Pinholes, and DMZ.”
- Now, choose the device you want to leave open to the Firewall.
- Search the “Edit firewall settings for this computer” section and select one of the two options.
- Select the application you want to host and hit “Add.”
- In the “Access Code” section, type your device’s access code and “Submit.”
- Repeat the method until you have allowed port access you want. They will show up in the “Hosted Applications” list. Read more https://connectrouter.com/port-forwarding-att-router/