General

Thanks for choosing Hindenburg products. Please help us improve our product with your feedback, ideas and questions. We aim to reply to support questions within 24 hours.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ubuntu version

Hello Team.

I know, that this request is maybe weird, but why not translate/program a version for Ubuntu/Linux?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New product suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Full DAW for iOS

As many media content providers are using the iPad in favour of a laptop, it would make perfect sense to offer a fully featured DAW.
    The success of apps such as Lumafusion and FilmicPro and Affinity photo are leading the way... but we are still waiting for the first serious iOS DAW

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New product suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add option to colorize portions of the tape

First, thanks for making this product. It's saved me so much time since I started using it.

I think if we could change portions of the tape for labeling purposes it would be useful in a number of ways. I mostly use your software to edit interviews for broadcast - and so a big part of the job is whittling down 15 minutes of tape to 10 minutes of interview. If I could colorize portions of the tape, then on the first pass through I could indicate which parts I definitely want to keep in, and which parts are "maybes."…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  New product suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New product suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base